Blog already been transfered

This blog is already been transfered to INVESTORS MONEY JOURNAL .com Pls. visit the new site to read newly update articles and videos. Thanks

Sunday, February 15, 2009

5 Stocks Ready to Move

Our latest video is one that often gets mixed responses at first, but as time goes on, really hit a positive nerve. How you ask? Well, because everyone talks about this stock or that stock that’s ready to “explode”…but their intent is a LOT different than ours. They talk about stocks ready to move…because they’re spammers or they own the stock so OF COURSE they want you to buy it.

But we just want to educate you about how to pick stocks, analyze charts, and trade profitably…THAT’S IT!!

The proof is in the video. Check it out before you post or send it as we don’t send anything we don’t think is good material and I would expect you to do the same:

Click here to watch the video: 5 Stocks Ready to Move... Really??



Early this morning, I was looking through MarketClub’s Smart Scan tool for some stocks that I could buy. Yes, that’s right… I said buy. I came across five stocks that I thought looked very interesting and these stocks met all the requirements I look for when I want to go long in the market.

These five stocks all received positive scores from the weighted set of criteria we look for from upward trending stocks. Given today’s economy, it remains to be seen how successful these picks will be.

You may have watched my video, “Trading From A Desert Island.” If you haven’t, I sincerely recommend that you watch that video as well. The premise of the video is that market action is more important than news.

Often times the markets tells us what they want to do months before the events pan out in the news. I’ve discussed this many times before on our blog and I expect this to be a regular topic in the future.



Take a look at this video and I’ll explain why these stocks fall into the category of upward trending stocks. I’ll also explain how MarketClub can help find stocks that fit your own trading style and also have the mathematical backings to be winners. Enjoy the video.




Click here for free stocks and forex link...

No comments: